The Bottom Line
- Outstanding corned beef
- Generous portions
- You can reenact "When Harry Met Sally" scenes
- Cafeteria style service
- Pricey sandwiches
- Address: 205 East Houston Street
- Nearest Subway: F/V to 2nd Avenue
- Cross Street: Ludlow St.
- Payment: Cash, Major Credit Cards
- Sunday - Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Friday - Saturday: 8 a.m. - 3 a.m.
- Katz's Delicatessen serves breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Phone: 212-254-2246
- You'll get a "ticket" when you enter -- the staff will mark down what you order. Pay on exit.
Guide Review - Katz's Delicatessen: Restaurant Review
Everything is served a la carte, so the bill can climb pretty quickly. Knish ($3.75-4.25) are available in potato and kasha varieties and with a sandwich, will easily serve two people. The hot dogs at Katz's($3.45) are a deliciously affordable way to experience Katz's. They offer a wide array of typical Jewish deli offerings, including potato latkes($11.25) and delicious cole slaw($4.95). Don't miss out on the Dr. Brown's sodas ($2.85).