Rockefeller Center in Brief:
Getting to Rockefeller Center:
- Rockefeller Center Cross Streets: From 5th to 7th avenues between 47th and 50th Streets
- Nearest Subways to Rockefeller Center: F, B, D or Q trains to 47-50 Streets-Rockefeller Center stop; 6 to 51st Street; 1 to 50th Street
- Rockefeller Center Map
Rockefeller Center Essentials:
- Rockefeller Center Phone: 212-632-3975
- Rockefeller Center Official Website: http://www.rockefellercenter.com/
- Rockefeller Center Hours: Rockefeller Center's plazas are open 24 hours a day 365 days a year, but the hours of attractions and shops vary. Check with each for specific hours.
Shopping & Dining in Rockefeller Center:
Rockefeller Center Shopping Highlights:
Rockefeller Center Dining Highlights:
- Blue Bottle Coffee
- Bouchon Bakery
- Dean & Deluca
- La Maison Du Chocolat
- Morrell Wine Bar & Cafe
- Sea Grill
Rockefeller Center Tours:
More Rockefeller Center Information:
About Rockefeller Center:
Rockefeller Center is home to NBC Studios, and the Today Show, and Saturday Night Live all proudly broadcast from there. Atop the GE Building is the famous Rainbow Room, the star of which is the silver and gold room itself, complete with slowing rotating dance floor.
The holiday season brings on some of the most memorable of Rockefeller Center experiences. There's the larger-than-life Christmas tree in the center plaza, fantastically decorated, all overlooking the ice-skating rink below. And around the corner is Radio City Music Hall, most well known for the stunning dancing line of Rockettes from the annual Christmas Spectacular.
But Rockefeller Center has lots to offer year-round. The food and shopping seem almost endless, and the people-watching is top-notch.