- Take the subway to the World Trade Center area. Parking and driving around the area is very difficult because of all the construction, so I highly recommend using public transportation.
Trains to World Trade Center area:
- PATH train to World Trade Center
- E to the World Trade Center
- A/C to Chambers Street
- 1/2/3 to Chambers Street
- 4/5 to Wall Street
- 2/3 to Park Place
- The construction zone is surrounded by fences and in some places, there is protective screening. The screening is to protect viewers from flying debris as work continues.
- The best views of the area are available from:
- Be prepared for lots of police and security in the World Trade Center/Ground Zero. Due to construction and security, there are often streets that are closed, but the police tend to be helpful if you need directions.