If you want to request tickets to "Live! With Kelly" in advance, tickets are released a month at a time, about two months in advance. (For example, in early March they will release tickets for the month of May.) Check the tickets information on their website, or try your luck with standby tickets.
Time Required: a few hours
- Arrive at the studio no later than 7 a.m. and request a standby number.
- Standby tickets are handed out on a first-come, first-served basis, so the earlier you arrive, the better.
- You might also have a chance at last-minute tickets by calling 212-456-2410 or 212-456-3055, but this less likely than standby.
- If you are prepared to wait, send your postcard (four tickets max) at least a full year in advance to "LIVE with Kelly and Michael" Tickets, Ansonia Station, P.O. Box 230777, New York, NY 10023-0777.
- The show is taped Monday through Friday at 9 a.m. at the ABC Studios at 7 Lincoln Square (Columbus Ave. and West 67th Street) on the Upper West Side.
- You must be 10 or older to attend (people under 18 must be accompanied by a parent).
- Even ticket holders should plan to arrive by 8 a.m. for tapings.