About Madame Tussauds New York:
Interactive Experiences at Madame Tussauds New York:
- have a makeover and walk the red carpet with Jennifer Aniston
- make music with Usher
- whisper in Jennifer Lopez's ear and make her blush
- sing alongside American Idol stars
- ride along Lance Armstrong in a Tour de France time trial
Madame Tussauds New York Details:
Subways: A/C/E, 7, S, 1/2/3 to Times Square/42nd Street
Hours: 10 a.m. - 10 p.m. daily; last ticket sold at 10 p.m.
Official Website: http://www.nycwax.com
Madame Tussauds New York Admission Price:
- Online Advance Tickets: $28.80 Adult 13+ years, $23.20 Child: 4-12 years, Children under 4 free
- Box Office Tickets: $36 adult: 13+ years, $29 Child: 4-12 years, Children under 4 free
- There are occasionally coupons available on Madame Tussauds New York Website, and admission is included with the New York Pass
- Buy tickets online through Viator
How Long Should I Plan To Visit Madame Tussauds?:
More About Madame Tussauds:
In addition to circulating among the rich and famous in the various galleries, Madame Tussauds offers a number of interactive exhibits, from music mixing with Usher to having a makeover and walking down the red carpet with Jennifer Aniston. These are great fun for older children, as well as adults, and successfully separate Madame Tussauds from most stuffy museum experiences.
This is a great attraction for families, as well as celebrity-junkies. It's a great choice if you're looking for a rainy-day activity, want to escape the heat or cold, or are looking for a night-time attraction to check out -- since they're open until 10 p.m. it can be a good post-dinner choice for the whole family.
Madame Tussauds tends to be the least crowded on Mondays and Tuesdays in the morning/early afternoon, and is predictably the busiest on weekends (though mid-week school groups are a big portion of their visitors). Despite the line winding out front, the wait to buy a ticket and enter the museum tends to be less than 10 minutes, even when it's quite busy.