Holiday Train Show at the New York Botanical Garden:
When is Holiday Train Show at the New York Botanical Garden?:
Holiday Train Show Tickets & Hours:
Weekend and Peak Days Ticket Prices (November 17-18, 23-25; December 1-2, 8-9, 15-24, 26; January 1, 5-6, 12-13): Adults: $25; Students/Seniors: $22; Children 2 - 12: $15; Children under 2 & Members: Free
Holiday Train Show Hours
Weekdays: Tuesday–Friday, 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
Weekends: 10 a.m.–7 p.m., including Friday, November 23 (day after Thanksgiving)
Holiday Weeks (Monday, December 17–Tuesday, January 1): 10 a.m.–7 p.m.
Early closings: December 9 and December 24, 3 p.m.
Closed: November 22 (Thanksgiving) and December 25 (Christmas)
Tips for visiting the Holiday Train Show at NYBG:
- It takes 45-60 minutes to walk through the Holiday Train show.
- Housed in the Garden's Conservatory, the Holiday Train Show is great to visit no matter what the weather outside might be like.
- Buy your tickets in advance to avoid long lines.
- Visit during the week or early in the day to avoid crowds.
- Strollers aren't allowed inside the exhibit, but there is room to leave them outside.
- Tickets are more expensive during the holiday breaks and on weekends.
More About the Holiday Train Show at the NYBG:
The Holiday Train Show is popular with families. Children love watching the trains and finding buildings that they recognize, while adults will be impressed with the detail and beauty of the New York landmarks.