Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 3 ounces tequila
- 3 ounces coconut-flavored rum
- 2 ounces coffee liqueur
- Splash of pineapple juice
- Splash of peach schnapps
- 1 maraschino cherry
- 1 orange wheel
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the tequila, rum, coffee liqueur, and pineapple juice.
- Top with ice, cover, and shake vigorously.
- Strain inot an ice-filled collins glass.
- Top with peach schnapps and garnish with the cherry and the orange wheel.
Reprinted with permission from Cocktails in New York by Anthony Giglio.