The Chelsea Piers in Brief:
The Chelsea Piers Sports and Entertainment Complex offers a variety of athletic activities, including golf, skating, batting cages, bowling, a gym and even a spa. Chelsea Piers is also home to event spaces, including Pier Sixty - The Lighthouse and several sightseeing cruises dock at Chelsea Piers.
Chelsea Piers Basics:
- Location: between 17th and 23rd Streets along the Hudson River
- Phone: 212-336-6666
- Website: http://www.chelseapiers.com/
How Do You Get to the Chelsea Piers:
- Bus/Subway: The final stop on the M23 bus (running West along 23rd Street) will bring you directly to the northern entrance to Chelsea Piers. It takes about 10 minutes from the 23rd Street stop on the C/E. The M14 bus stops at the southern entrance to Chelsea Piers at 18th Street.
- Driving: Enterfrom 23rd Street and the West Side Highway. Valet and Self-Parking are available at the Chelsea Piers. (Parking Rates and Details)
Chelsea Piers Hours and Admission:
Hours and admission prices vary greatly, depending on the activity you are interested in. You can find out details on the Chelsea Piers Website
Tips for Visiting the Chelsea Piers:
- Allow plenty of time to arrive at Chelsea Piers. Walking from the subway can take 20-30 minutes and there is often traffic on the West Side Highway making driving (or taking a taxi) sometimes slow as well.
- Know where you're headed at Chelsea Piers -- each area is operated somewhat independently, and staff from one area won't necessarily know much about other areas.