When Is Fashion Week?
Fashion Week takes place twice a year in February and September.
- February 2013: Fall 2013 Collections
- September 2013: Spring 2014 Collections
- February 2014: Fall 2014 Collections
What is Fashion Week?
Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week (previously called Olympus Fashion Week) is a week long series of runway shows where over 70 designers show off their collections for upcoming seasons. There are also lots of parties and celebrations during New York Fashion Week.
Where is Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week Held?
Since September 2010, Fashion Week has been held in Lincoln Center
(previously, it took place in Bryant Park
- Lincoln Center is located between West 62nd and 65th Streets and Columbus and Amsterdam Avenues.
- Subway to Lincoln Center: 1 to 66th Street/Lincoln Center
- Lincoln Center Visitors Guide
What is it like to attend Fashion Week?
Read about attending Fashion Week in Behind the Scenes at Fashion Week
What is Fashion's Night Out?
- Fashion's Night Out offers the public a fun opportunity to shop late as Fashion Week begins.
- In addition to being open late, there are DJs, giveaways, cocktails and more at select stores during FNO.
What You Should You Know About Fashion Week
- Entry to the Fashion Week runway shows is by invitation only.
- Most shows take place in venues at Lincoln Center, but some are held off-site
- American-Express is offering Cardholders tickets to some shows to benefit charity