Summer in New York City
- New York City Summer Essentials
- Summer Holidays and Events in New York City
- Summer Concerts in New York City
- Summer Film Festivals in New York City
- Summer Restaurant Week
New York City Summer Essentials
If you're visiting New York City during the summer, you won't want to miss these helpful articles.
- Best Ice Cream in New York City
- Swimming Pools in New York City
- Where To Get Food for a Central Park Picnic
Summer Holidays and Events in New York City
Whether you're visiting New York City for the Fourth of July or you just happen to be in town for the Museum Mile Festival, there are tons of great holidays to celebrate and events to attend in New York City during the Summer.
- Memorial Day in New York City
- Puerto Rican Day Parade
- Gay Pride Week in New York City
- Fourth of July in New York City
Summer Concerts in New York City
Throughout the Summer in New York City, there are many outdoor concerts around New York City -- many of which are free!
- NYC Summer Concert Guide
- Central Park SummerStage Visitors Guide
- Metropolitan Opera in the Parks
- Naumburg Orchestral Concerts
- River to River Festival
- GMA's Summer Concerts
- Summergarden at MoMA
- Broadway in Bryant Park
- NBC's Today Show Summer Concerts
- Washington Square Music Festival
Summer Film Festivals in New York City
One way to really feel like a New Yorker when you visit New York City in the summer is to take in one of the great outdoor film festivals happening around town. Most movies are free and it's a great chance to experience New York City as a local.
- Movies Under The Stars on the Hudson
- Movies With A View at Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Central Park Film Festival
Summer Restaurant Week
Every Summer for two weeks in late June or July, New York City Restaurant Week returns offering visitors and locals alike the chance to dine at many of New York City's great restaurants for a fraction of the usual price.