Why You Should Stay at the Casablanca Hotel
- Although fairly small, rooms are well designed to maximize space.
- A wide variety of guests will feel welcome, including international visitors and American tourists, couples and families.
- Many "added value" features included with room rate:
- high quality continental breakfast
- wine and cheese reception nightly
- Wi-Fi access
- computer terminals and printers available near Rick's Cafe
- DVD players (as well as DVDs to borrow)
- Staff is friendly and helpful.
- Rick's Cafe is a great spot for for inviting friends/colleagues or relaxing after a day of exploring.
- Fans of the movie Casablanca will appreciate the tastefully incorporated theme throughout the hotel.
- Easy access to transportation at Times Square and Port Authority
- Ideally located for exploring Times Square and enjoying Broadway shows.
You Might Want To Skip The Casablanca Hotel If:
- You're looking for brightly lit rooms -- many rooms face the interior courtyard, keeping them quiet, but a bit dark.
- You like to take a bath after a day of exploring -- the tubs here are fairly shallow.
- You want to avoid tourists -- even though the hotel is quiet, you're just steps from Times Square.
Services and Amenities at the Casablanca Hotel
- Guest Rooms at the Casablanca Hotel:
- Rooms at the Casablanca Hotel each feature decorations reflecting the Moroccan theme inspired by Casablanca.
- Room Rates: $$
- 43 Guest Rooms including regular hotel rooms and mini-suites.
- In-Room Amenities: Mini-bar, DVD player, complimentary Internet (wireless & wired) and MP3 Doc/Alarm Clock Radio, robes & slippers
- Compare Prices at the Casablanca Hotel on Kayak.com
- Room Rates Include:
- Deluxe continental breakfast buffet
- Cappuccino, coffee, teas, cookies, and fresh fruit during the day
- Wine and Cheese reception from 5-8 p.m. Monday - Saturday
- Fitness Center Passes
- Computer terminals/printers with internet access in Rick's Cafe
- DVDs to borrow during your stay
- Dining at the Casablanca Hotel:
- lunch & dinner daily at Tony's di Napoli
- Room Service: available 11:30 a.m. - 11:30 p.m. daily from Tony's di Napoli
Tips for Guests of the Casablanca Hotel
- This hotel is ideal for visitors who plan to see Broadway shows and want to be in the heart of Times Square -- if this isn't you, look elsewhere.
- The continental breakfast buffet includes fresh squeezed orange/grapefruit juice, delicious bagels, fresh fruit, flaky pastries, yogurt, cereal and more.
- For $5 per person, you can have your breakfast delivered to your room, but you must pre-order the night before.
- The Rick's Lounge offers guests additional space for relaxing, working and visiting.
Casablanca Hotel Location and Contact Information
- 147 West 43rd Street, New York, NY 10036
- Neighborhood: Times Square
- Nearest Subway: 1/2/3, A/C/E, or 7 at Times Square
- Phone: 212-8691212; Reservations: 1-888-922-7225
- Fax: 212-391-7585
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.casablancahotel.com
Have you stayed at the Casablanca Hotel? Write A Review of the Casablanca Hotel
As is common in the travel industry, the writer was provided with complimentary accommodations for the purpose of reviewing those services. While it has not influenced this review, About.com believes in full disclosure of all potential conflicts of interest. For more information, see our ethics policy.