Why You Should Stay at the Hotel Elysée
- Great location for travelers wanting to explore Midtown Manhattan.
- Wide variety of guests will feel welcome, including international visitors, business travelers and American tourists.
- Many "added value" features included with room rate:
- high quality continental breakfast
- wine and cheese reception on weeknights
- Wi-Fi access
- computer terminal and printer available in clubroom
- Staff is friendly and helpful.
- Second floor clubroom offers space for visiting friends/colleagues or escaping the confines of your room.
- Close to subways, as well as within walking distance of many popular New York City attractions and world-class shopping.
You Might Want To Skip The Hotel Elysée If:
- You prefer modern furnishings -- the decor is reminiscent of a sophisticated country inn.
- You like to take a bath after a day of exploring -- the tubs here are fairly shallow.
- You're hoping to spend most of your time downtown (below 14th Street).
Services and Amenities at the Hotel Elysée
- Guest Rooms at the Hotel Elysée:
- Rooms at the Hotel Elysée are each unique and are designed to feel like a refined country inn.
- Room Rates: $$
- 103 Guest Rooms on ten floors, including 87 guest rooms, 3 junior suites, 10 suites and 3 premier suites.
- In-Room Amenities: Mini-bar, complimentary Internet (wireless & wired), and robes & slippers
- Room Rates Include:
- Deluxe continental breakfast buffet
- Coffee, tea, cookies, and fresh fruit during the day
- Wine and Cheese reception from 5-8 p.m. weekdays
- Fitness Center Passes
- Computer terminal/printer with internet access on the 2nd Floor
- Dining at the Hotel Elysée:
- Dinner Monday through Saturday from 5 p.m. - midnight at The Monkey Bar
- Enjoy cocktails at the Monkey Bar from 5 p.m. - midnight Monday - Saturday
- Room Service: available 5-11 p.m. Monday through Saturday from the Monkey Bar
Tips for Guests of the Hotel Elysée
- Book directly through the hotel if you are looking for adjoining rooms, as they are quite limited.
- The continental breakfast buffet includes fresh squeezed orange/grapefruit juice, delicious bagels, fresh fruit, flaky pastries, yogurt, cereal and more.
- The 2nd Floor lounge offers lots of comfy space for enjoying breakfast, taking a coffee break or even getting some work done.
Attractions Near the Hotel Elysée:
Hotel Elysée Location and Contact Information
- 60 East 54th Street, New York, NY 10022
- Neighborhood: Midtown East
- Nearest Subway: E/V to 53rd St/Fifth Avenue
- Phone: 212-753-1066; Reservations: 1-800-535-9733
- Fax: 212-685-7771
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.elyseehotel.com
Have you stayed at the Hotel Elysée? Write A Review of the Hotel Elysée
As is common in the travel industry, the writer was provided with complimentary accommodations for the purpose of reviewing those services. While it has not influenced this review, About.com believes in full disclosure of all potential conflicts of interest. For more information, see our ethics policy.