Union Square Park is at the center of the Union Square area, which attracts a lot of visitors due to the fun atmosphere and shopping around the park area.
The Flatiron District is named for its namesake Flatiron Building, and it's home to Madison Square Park, as well as lots of shopping and businesses.
Another area famous for its park, Gramercy is home to Gramercy Park, which is most notable for being a private park that can only be accessed with keys. Residents who live near Gramercy Park have keys, but visitors staying at the Gramercy Park Hotel can also access the park.
More Manhattan Maps and Neighborhood Guides
- All Manhattan Neighborhoods
- Battery Park / Financial District: Battery Park / Financial District Map
- Central Park: Central Park Map | Central Park Visitor Guide
- Chelsea and the Garden District: Chelsea and the Garden District Map
- Chinatown: Chinatown Map | Chinatown Guide
- East Village: East Village Map | East Village Neighborhood Guide
- Greenwich / West Village: Greenwich / West Village Map | Village Neighborhood Guide
- Little Italy: Little Italy Map | Little Italy Guide
- Lower East Side: Lower East Side | Lower East Side Guide
- Midtown East: Midtown East Map
- Midtown West: Midtown West Map
- Rockefeller Center: Rockefeller Center Map | Rockefeller Center Visitor Guide
- SoHo/TriBeCa: SoHo / TriBeCa Map | TriBeCa Neighborhood Guide
- Times Square: Times Square Map | Times Square Visitors Guide
- Upper East Side: Upper East Side Map | UES Neighborhood Guide
- Upper West Side: Upper West Side Map | UWS Neighborhood Guide