The Bottom Line
- Outstanding coal-oven pizza
- Convenient to Coney Island and the New York Aquarium
- Long waits (especially in summer)
- Surly service from owner Louise
- The original Totonno's is located at 1524 Neptune Avenue in Coney Island, Brooklyn.
- Closest subway to Totonno's: D, F, N, Q at Coney Island-Stillwell Ave.
- Phone: 718-372-8606
- Cross Streets: Between 15th and 16th Streets
- Totonno's accepts cash only.
- Totonno's is open Wednesday through Sunday from noon - 8 p.m.
- This family-friendly restaurant has high chairs (though the straps were broken when we visited recently)
- Large pizza: $16
Small pizza: $13.50
- No slices, no delivery and no reservations at Totonno's
- Totonno's Web site: http://www.totonnos.com
Guide Review - Totonno's Pizzeria
The somewhat surly Louise (who owns Totonno's with her husband Joel) will take your order and bring you drinks, but don't wait inside the pizzeria if all the tables are full or help yourself to beverages from the cooler or you risk getting a sneer or snapped at by her. If you want to avoid waiting too long, visit during the winter when Coney Island is quieter, or arrive just before the pizzeria opens at noon.