Good news: tickets are not required to see Good Morning America. The audience can watch the taping from the large windows outside of the studio.
What to Know About Good Morning America Tickets:
- Good Morning America airs Monday - Friday from 7 - 9 a.m. from its Times Square studio at the corner of West 44th Street and Broadway.
- The audience gathers on the corner at 7 a.m.
- They take part in any outdoor segments and get a front row seat to Ginger Zee’s weather-casts and other segments with the GMA anchors.
- All ages are welcome in Good Morning America audiences.
- Wear comfortable shoes and avoid clothing that endorses a business or product.
- Bring photo ID for security clearance in case you are invited into the studio.
- You're welcome to bring signs, but they shouldn't have website addresses or product endorsements.
Groups Who Want to See "Good Morning America":
If you're part of a group who would like to attend one of Good Morning America's summer concerts in Central Park on Friday mornings in the summer, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Summer Concert Series” in the subject line.