How To Get on "The Today Show":
- Wake up extra early. (If you think you can arrive at 7 a.m. and get a good spot, you're mistaken.)
- Get to the corner of 49th and Rockefeller Center before dawn. (The security guards say there are already people when they arrive at 6 a.m.)
- Stay to the southeast corner -- that way you'll be behind where the anchors sit.
- Bring the goofiest sign you can think of -- that way you'll be more likely to get attention.
- Be smiley and enjoy yourself -- you want all your friends to see how much fun you're having in New York!
Tips for Getting on "The Today Show":
- Wear comfortable shoes -- standing around for hours can get tiresome.
- Come with your friends. Nothing better than people to have fun with while you wait.
- Dress for the weather. You don't want to get up that early and have to leave because you're cold.
What to Know About Being on "The Today Show":
- There are no tickets to be on "The Today Show"
- The audience for The Today Show is outside on the Rockefeller Center concourse
- The Today Show airs Monday through Friday from 7-11 a.m.